[AusNOG] Corporate Fibre type plans on NBN

Michael J. Carmody michael at opusv.com.au
Sat Apr 30 18:50:45 EST 2016

Hey All,

Is it possible to get 200/200 up to 500/500 Mbps plans on the NBN at all?

With actual uncontended bandwidth?

Something similar to what I could get from  a Vocus, AAPT/PIPE, but in an area that is NBN FttP active?

Expect CVC will make the plans stupid expensive, but is anyone even offering, or has this been released as yet?

I have a client happy to pay >$1000 , and up to $2000 a month for legitimate uncontended symmetric bandwidth.

Personally I am staying the hell out of the NBN as it seems to be a badly designed clusterf*&#, but clients needs (and willingness to pay) pushes me in this direction.
Kind Regards,
Michael Carmody
Managing Director

 [OpusV_logo_emails]
11 Evans Street, Burwood, Vic 3125
Tel: +61 3 8060 4441 Fax: +61 3 9015 6438