[AusNOG] Seeking GPON hardware supplier

Ben Thompson ben.thompson at 3play.com.au
Wed Apr 20 15:31:25 EST 2016

Really good question, that's an option I had missed.

Interestingly, when it comes to deliver 1Gb services in a high-rise
context, GPON is proving to be the most expensive (!!), followed by your
suggestion of direct-fibre, followed by direct-copper.

Ben Thompson

*3**Play Networks*
*p:* 1300 301 946
<jarrod at 3playnetworks.com.au>

ben.thompson at 3play.com.au

for use by the Addressee only. The confidential nature of the information
contained in the email and/or file is not waived, lost or destroyed if it
is sent in error to other than the Addressee. Use or dissemination of the
information contained in the email and/or files by a recipient other than
the Addressee may cause commercial damage to both/either the Sender and/or
Addressee.If you are not the Addressee of this email/files please
immediately contact the Sender and delete this email/files.