[AusNOG] auDA to introduce direct registrations in .au...

Tristram Cheer t at uber.co.nz
Tue Apr 19 06:26:41 EST 2016

All the parties of the conflict had to go and register what they wanted to do and only if everyone agreed could the .nz domain be registered otherwise it lives in conflict hell till the end of time.

https://www.dnc.org.nz/cnp

TRISTRAM CHEER
UBER GROUP LIMITED
NETWORK ARCHITECT - MOST PROBLEMS ARE THE RESULT OF PREVIOUS SOLUTIONS...

[Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/UberGroup?_rdr=p> [Twitter] <https://twitter.com/ubergroupltd>

E: t at uber.co.nz<mailto:t at uber.co.nz>
P: 09 438 5472 Ext 803 | M: +64 0224121985 | W: www.uber.co.nz<http://www.uber.co.nz>
53 PORT ROAD | PO BOX 5083 | WHANGAREI | NEW ZEALAND