[AusNOG] auDA to introduce direct registrations in .au...

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Tue Apr 19 00:06:33 EST 2016

Whoever owns an existing one and wants it first.

NZ (I think) offered any existing holder of a .nz first bite for their
domain.

So eintellegonetworks.co.nz was offered first choice to get
eintellegonetworks.nz

Maybe someone in .nz can clarify how they did it... and what they did if a .
net.nz and .co.nz conflicted.

...Skeeve

*Skeeve Stevens - Founder & The Architect* - eintellego Networks Pty Ltd
Email: skeeve at eintellegonetworks.com ; Web: eintellegonetworks.com

Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; Skype: skeeve ; LinkedIn: /in/skeeve
<http://linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: Profile
<https://expert360.com/profile/d54a9> ; Keybase: https://keybase.io/skeeve