[AusNOG] auDA to introduce direct registrations in .au...

George Fong george at lateralplains.com
Mon Apr 18 22:10:01 EST 2016

Lets not get too excited here. There is a long road past the
recommendation. The implementation strategy needs to be worked out and
there is a *lot* of work to be done at this level. Very good that we
are going to go though this. THe Board of AuDQ has a year of very
diverse and articulate debate and discussion to work off.  But the
Names Panel was not charged with the implementation process; this lies
with the board of AuDA.
This is why AuDA works so well. Hard, long and considered debate.
Hasten slowly, but be unafraid of pushing it out there.
Cheers
g.