[AusNOG] remote power cycle device

Pete Mundy pete at fiberphone.co.nz
Sat Apr 16 07:03:37 EST 2016

These are pretty cheap, and I know of deployments of both models that have been running for a few years with no problems. But the control UI is bog-awful and I would never dream of expose them to the public internet without some form of security wrapper (eg VPN or NAT box etc):

http://cdlnz.com/netracks/nr605/RPSW-10A2
http://cdlnz.com/netracks/nr605/RPSW-10A8

Pete