[AusNOG] Software Review - CRM + Bandwidth Usage, Reporting, Alerting & Other Functions

Phillip Grasso phillip.grasso at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 15:18:55 EST 2016

Hi Chris,

If you find something like that tell us, I don't know of anything that
would do all or even a most of those things other than a custom solution
built by a team of network / system and software engineers.

What would probably work is take each function separately that you need,
look at the products that best suite your specific need and use that. Build
a system that would integrate those disparate software to deliver those
elements into something that you're willing to digest.