[AusNOG] Practical definition of "low impact"

Paul Wilkins paulwilkins369 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 13:52:39 EST 2016

1. A small antennae on roof space of a highrise building.

Schedule 1 Item 1

2. An antennae plus associated riser cabling

Riser cabling - S3.1 Schedule Part 4A Item 5c

3. An antennae plus associated riser cabling plus kit in basement

Basement equipment - 3.1.(4)(a)

*             (4)  A facility that is ancillary to a facility covered by
subsection (1) is also a low‑impact facility only if it is:*
*                      (a)  necessary for the operation or proper
functioning of the low‑impact facility; *

Also as per S3.1 Schedule Part 3 Item 6

4. An antennae plus associated riser cabling plus kit in basement and kit
on each floor

Floor equipment - again, 3.1.(4)(a), and S3.1 Schedule Part 3 Item 6

This is in my 1st amendment opinion. I am not a lawyer. This is not expert
advice.

Kind regards

Paul Wilkins