[AusNOG] Practical definition of "low impact"

Ben Thompson ben.thompson at 3play.com.au
Tue Apr 12 12:55:33 EST 2016

Hey David,

We have been testing the waters with low-impact ourselves recently.
Practically we have had no issues with scenario 4. Building manager use the
basic test of "will this interfere with my commercial activities?". If the
answer is "no" they've been happy to give us everything, including comms
rooms space, riser access and roof space. Sometimes they ask about power
consumption and potential remuneration for that. No one has pushed the
matter when they've realised the cost is negligible.

Ben Thompson

*3**Play Networks*
*p:* 1300 301 946
<jarrod at 3playnetworks.com.au>

ben.thompson at 3play.com.au

for use by the Addressee only. The confidential nature of the information
contained in the email and/or file is not waived, lost or destroyed if it
is sent in error to other than the Addressee. Use or dissemination of the
information contained in the email and/or files by a recipient other than
the Addressee may cause commercial damage to both/either the Sender and/or
Addressee.If you are not the Addressee of this email/files please
immediately contact the Sender and delete this email/files.