[AusNOG] Legal Challenge To Meta Data Laws

Andrew Kitchen a.kitchen at xi.com.au
Wed Sep 30 07:01:30 EST 2015

Hi Paul

I totally agree with you to be totally honest this process has been a complete joke and look I don’t know where too from here sure we can all put money into a fighting fund and take it through court as an industry but really knowing how the Commonwealth legal process works we could be in court for years….. I think now we have Malcolm as PM the best thing we can do first is lobby to have the laws taken away from Brandis put them into the Communications portfolio and then have amendments made to bring all these laws into line….

Open to ideas and comments….

Regards

Andrew