[AusNOG] Legal Challenge To Meta Data Laws

Paul Wilkins paulwilkins369 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 16:17:06 EST 2015

I think there's good reasons for some of the far reaching claims that have
been made. Before the bill was law, hyperbole got ramped up because people
were concerned just being reasonable would see them ignored. But now, even
with the law passed, ACMA and CAC can't present a consistent
interpretation. Even within CAC there's different and inconsistent views.

I assume Noel you weren't suggesting anything I've said is far fetched. I'd
take a dim view to the imputation.

Kind regards

Paul Wilkins