[AusNOG] AUSNOG in the news

Robert Hudson hudrob at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 08:41:50 EST 2015

Seems from the article that Mr Chirgwin has clearly cited a publicly
viewable address for your comment. Whilst it may have been polite to inform
you that you were about to be quoted, there's certainly no obligation to do
so.

I guess the reminder needs to be both ways - we need to remember that what
we say here is in the public domain and we have very little protection over
the reporting of it.