[AusNOG] Data Retention

Paul Brooks pbrooks-ausnog at layer10.com.au
Fri Sep 25 10:46:26 EST 2015

*They* have to keep your DRIP confidential - you don't. You can reveal it to anybody
you choose - its your intellectual property.
This is asking you to consider keeping their decision and response regarding your DRIP
confidential, not the DRIP itself.

but yes - threatening to change the answer based on whether the response is kept
confidential or not is OTT.

P.