[AusNOG] Data Retention

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at theispguy.com
Thu Sep 24 23:22:56 EST 2015

Thanks Mark.

Also thanks to the few people who have sent me copies of their DRips with
anything sensitive removed.

Mark is 100% correct.  This is a very simple process and if anything the
AGD have been trying to make it a magical mystery tour, because if you
divide it is easier to conquer.

What we should be doing is coming up with an industry template and all
submitting the same (as practical) document asking for the extension.

The only way these people win is by keeping us divided and confused.

...Skeeve

--

Skeeve Stevens - The ISP Guy - Internet Provider SME

Email: skeeve at theispguy.com ; Cell: +61(0)414 753 383
Skype: skeeve; Blog: TheISPGuy.com <http://theispguy.com/> ; Facebook:
TheISPGuy <https://www.facebook.com/theispguy>

Linkedin: /in/skeeve <http://www.linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: