[AusNOG] The new Minister for Communications is Senator Mitch Fifield

Paul Wallace paul.wallace at mtgi.com.au
Sun Sep 20 20:52:27 EST 2015

And today we have the NBN over-building existing infrastructure .. after Conroy enacted legislation preventing others from doing the same!

Labour has many great qualities & I support many of their social reforms (now taken up by Turnbull).

The serious problem Labour has is that this caring organisation is utterly controlled by the Unions (unequivocally proven by their ousting of KRudd & then reversing a BS cover story in relation to his popularity over their tracks)

... and as we're now seeing emerge from the Royal Commission into Union corruption, greed & corruption is the overwhelming culture of the CFMEU (the nation's largest Union).

I mean the hypocrisy they're showing these days is breathtaking ...
... with for example Dave Oliver on the telly claiming that it was unreasonable that his application (to have Justice Dyson Haydon removed on the grounds of 'apprehended bias') needed to be heard by Justice Haydon himself pursuant to the rules .. whilst knowing very well that his own favourite Jurisdiction, (the Fair Work Commission), operates the identical rules. AND .. those rules were put in place by his Union loving mate Ms Gillard!

Kevin Rudd became profoundly hated by the Unionists within his own Cabinet & party (those being the preponderance of them).
He'd kept his own hated of Unions secret & only revealed it after he became PM.
Shorten, Gillard & the rest of the 'faceless men' couldn't believe the surprise he'd sprung upon him & set about plotting his demise.
Stephen Conroy probably pulled an even larger swiftie by hoodwinking Rudd into supporting the commissioning of the NBN.
If Rudd had realised that it was about growing Union control ... designed by Conroy to offset the dilution of the Unions stranglehold on Telstra over the previous decade .. well he would have run a mile.

All Rudd wanted to do was cleanse the party of the Unions & reclaim the ALP for the good hearted people of the ALP.
His overthrowing by the 'faceless men' proves beyond any shadow of doubt who really runs this country when Labour is in power.

... thus suggesting Paul Wilkins theory below is probably on the money!

-P