[AusNOG] Legal Challenge To Meta Data Laws

Philip Loenneker Philip.Loenneker at tasmanet.com.au
Thu Sep 17 15:42:42 EST 2015

Sorry for covering a topic you've already thrashed out, as I said I'm new to the list.

The difficulty I think I will have is reaching a consensus with my colleagues... I don't want to implement things we don't need and then find we aren't covering things we DO need. I'll find out if anyone has actually submitted anything to the CAC for approval first I think.

Thanks everyone who provided their thoughts.

Regards,
Philip