[AusNOG] A look at the coalitions NBN so far

Paul Wallace paul.wallace at mtgi.com.au
Wed Sep 9 14:41:16 EST 2015

If I read it correctly Rod Tuckers suggestion that the new NBN is to cost roughly similar to the Labours build estimate, when obviously an enormous portion of the build cost is withdrawn by no longer requiring the last mile build to every single home on every single occasion is frankly embarrassing.

-P