[AusNOG] AusNOG] US VOIP Provider

Nick Stallman nick at agentpoint.com
Sun Sep 6 06:31:45 EST 2015

We use DIDLogic (we require multiple countries) and we are pretty happy
with them and their support.
Great call rates and their Sydney POP is working well.

On 05/09/15 16:14, Chad Kelly wrote:
> On 9/5/2015 3:18 PM, Scott Howard wrote:
>> On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 10:03 PM, Chad Kelly <chad at cpkws.com.au
>> <mailto:chad at cpkws.com.au>> wrote:
>>
>>     Skype is a good option for this, as you can buy a subscription in
>>     AUD and they have pretty good call rates to the US.
>>

>> Skypes per-minute rates to the US are 2-3 times what most VOIP
>> providers charger, and their flat-rate plans are not suitable for a
>> business.
>>
>> For VOIP providers, I would strongly recommend http://voip.ms.  As
>> well as great quality, good prices, and great support, they even have
>> a (currently experimental) POP in Melbourne.
>>
>>   Scott
>>
> I don't pay anything for landline calls as I have a subscription, it
> works out significantly cheaper if you have one.
> Micron21 offer voip as well and would be my pick if you want a local
> provider.
> They also have a USA based network and they are expanding their
> network into the EU over the next month or so with a pop in NL.
> Plus an SG pop is being setup as well for better coverage in this part
> of the world.
> http://www.micron21.com/pricing_call_rates.php
>

> --
> Chad Kelly
> Manager
> CPK Web Services
> webwww.cpkws.com.au
> phone 03 9013 4853

Nick Stallman
Agentpoint Pty Ltd
The Real Estate Web Developers
Melbourne | Sydney | Miami
nick at agentpoint.com
www.agentpoint.com.au | www.zooproperty.com | www.ginga.com.au |
www.business2.com.au

Business2.com.au is a real estate agent information website that helps
you understand Portals, Technology and comes with FREE tools to help
your Agency become an online success!