[AusNOG] Recommendation for a reliable ADSL modem?

Bill Walker bill at wjw.nz
Thu Sep 3 05:34:00 EST 2015

Hi Alex,

We have been using Draytek's Vigor130's for 18 months

https://www.draytek.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=5240&Itemid=3810&lang=en

across APAC for ADSL and VDSL. They are configured in bridge mode with
the Cisco router doing PPPoE. They have been very reliable and are cheap
enough to have fully configured spares in remote locations, although we
havent had to use them yet.

Cheers,

Bill