[AusNOG] NBN Rollout Confusion in Glebe NSW CRM:000084250

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Sat Oct 31 14:23:46 EST 2015

I actually think AAPT aren't selling it because NBN have not added the Servicability type to the API's etc but I could be wrong.

It's like the FTTN area's that have gone live on the Central Coast in NSW, the only providers who seem to have access to provision show service types are Telstra and it's just a bit frustrating!