[AusNOG] NBN Rollout Confusion in Glebe NSW CRM:000084250

Nick Brown Nick.Brown at vocus.com.au
Fri Oct 30 13:18:25 EST 2015

It's not just limited to building managers, NBN is quickly becoming synonymous with fibre to the average punter.

My accountant was recently telling me how it was unfair that the office next door to his had just received FTTP and how he was preparing to complain to NBN, before I pointed out that it was our network...

Regards,
Nick Brown | Carrier Relations
M: +61 4 3203 8015   D: +61 2 4910 1015   E: nick.brown at vocus.com.au<mailto:%20nick.brown at vocus.com.au>