[AusNOG] Fwd: Google Cloud Platform and the decision on Safe Harbor by the Court of Justice of the European Union

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Thu Oct 15 15:16:51 EST 2015

Curious. Might be relevant to some.

...Skeeve

*Skeeve Stevens - Founder & The Architect* - eintellego Networks Pty Ltd
Email: skeeve at eintellegonetworks.com ; Web: eintellegonetworks.com

Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; Skype: skeeve ; LinkedIn: /in/skeeve
<http://linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: Profile
<https://expert360.com/profile/d54a9> ; Keybase: https://keybase.io/skeeve