[AusNOG] NBN Q

Chris Gibbs chris.t.gibbs at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 09:10:34 EST 2015

I typically police on the CVC aggregate, shape on the customer vlan and
shape on the CPE device.

At least I knew when drops were occurring and did not have to bother NBN Co.

The NFAS technical guide has all this information in it if you have a
little time on your hands to have a read. I found it an excellent resource.