[AusNOG] Wow

Alex Samad - Yieldbroker Alex.Samad at yieldbroker.com
Fri Oct 2 07:34:18 EST 2015

Was I was trying to get at, which obviously I didn’t do a good enough job of was.

It looks like the plan is to roll out copper to repair old copper without looking at or re-evaluating each location.  The mandate is FTTN and some mouthing that they will do fibre to the premise maybe or on a pay – per – install situation.

Wouldn’t you  want to re consider each location based upon it merits instead of coming out with a blanket statement.

Also my read on Telstra pulling out of the tender off to build infrastructure says to me they don’t want to touch the copper network at any cost … But that’s me being a pessimist.