[AusNOG] Veeam Cloud Connect?

Brad Pearpoint brad at advantage.co.nz
Wed Nov 18 19:38:08 EST 2015

?We are a Veeam Cloud Connect service provider, so we see it from the other side of the fence. Not sure if you are coming from a client or service point of view.

Either way, it's been great to work with as a product. Very easy to manage, and our customers are extremely happy with the solution. If you are used to using Veeam it's simply an extension of the usual console. All the backups, settings, restores etc are all controlled by the client without any input from the provider.

As Mark said Veeam have a strong presence in the area and are great to talk to. I'd suggest having a chat to them about the changes coming with Veeam CC in version 9 which is almost here - They are adding some pretty neat things.

Brad