[AusNOG] Veeam Cloud Connect?

Mark Foster blakjak at blakjak.net
Wed Nov 18 18:08:41 EST 2015

I see you posted the same to NANOG but i'll only respond here.
My company have been using Veeam itself for a while to good effect -
great support from their licensor/distributor and from Veeam themselves,
they have a strong AU/NZ prescence.

We're in the process of enabling Cloud Connect so I have no first hand
knowledge of how successful it is, but by all accounts after figuring
out some licensing woes, deployment was straightforward (to-date).

Unfortunately i'm about to move employers so I probably won't get any
first hand updates after next week, but I can tell you that Veeam have
been pretty good to work with over the last year or so.

Mark.