[AusNOG] 10Gb Switching - Cheap but good

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at theispguy.com
Sun May 31 10:27:03 EST 2015

I don't have performance issues. I have interfaces randomly dropping and
staying down until you shut/no shut equiv to them.

And I have a MT guy who is at a loss to explain why they are doing it.

...Skeeve

--

Skeeve Stevens - The ISP Guy - Internet Provider SME

Email: skeeve at theispguy.com ; Cell: +61(0)414 753 383
Skype: skeeve; Blog: TheISPGuy.com <http://theispguy.com/> ; Facebook:
TheISPGuy <https://www.facebook.com/theispguy>

Linkedin: /in/skeeve <http://www.linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: