[AusNOG] Looking for work - Brisbane area

Rory Jones rory at roryjon.es
Sun Mar 29 00:30:00 EST 2015

Hi guys, sincerest apologies if this is too off-topic.

I posted late last year asking about work experience pointers in the telco industry and I've not really gotten anywhere at all.

I'm located in Brisbane and I'm getting pretty desperate for a job, and having not yet held a job in I.T. yet, the job I'm looking for is something of a level 1 help desk/junior lackey, and unfortunately Seek seems fairly dry for these at the moment (4 or 5 out of 60 or so I've looked through suit me, these have all been applied for).

If anyone needs an extra set of junior and willing to learn hands, or know anyone who does, I would love to be in contact. I'm ready to work straight away and at any time day or night, public transport permitting.

Apologies again if off topic, and thanks in advance.

Rory

Sent from my iPhone