[AusNOG] IPv6

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Tue Mar 31 09:24:22 EST 2015

Indeed it was, though I confess I messed up in one thing, the
percentage, I realised in proofing it for typos that that did not look
right :) Its's actually only about 8% but .04%, however, since I rarely
go to any of those working sites except youtube, and once in a while
google and wikipedia, it might as well be 0.04% :)

On 30/03/2015 18:12, Russell Langton wrote:

> Hi Noel,
>
> Very eye opening from a user point of view.
>
> I know some of those websites have some ipv6 - ipv6.slashdot.org [1] for example, but from a user point it goes to show that there is alot of work still to do.
>
> it would be interesting to undertake the same test in the future to see if any improvements.
> I am wondering if the admins of any of those domains are on the list and could comment on the ipv6 readiness and whats holding it back as a learning experience?

Links:
------
[1] http://ipv6.slashdot.org