[AusNOG] Netflix Peering in AU

Matt Perkins matt at spectrum.com.au
Tue Mar 24 22:18:16 EST 2015

There does not appear to be a way to tell But there's also Netflix
peering on Megaport. Given that people usually have a 10Gig port on
megaport as a minimum there may be some prepends pointing stuff toward
that peer also. Would be good to get an idea of that interface if
perhaps one of the Megaport guys could share.

Matt