[AusNOG] Netflix Peering in AU

Sean Finn sean at wikwok.com
Tue Mar 24 22:00:58 EST 2015

So considering NSWIX shows the aggregate for the exchange at 40Gbps or so
at present, and Netflix is responsible for approx 5% of it, and as NSW is
fairly representative of the rest of the nation give or take....

..

My question is....
Does that mean Netflix is currently 10% of all Australian Internet usage at
this point in time?

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 8:47 PM, James Braunegg <james.braunegg at micron21.com