[AusNOG] BiLateral Peering Via MegaPort and/or NSW-IX

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Fri Mar 6 14:39:22 EST 2015

I'm not sure what extra redundancy this gives you, if they are on both route servers on Megaport for example and you lose link to Megaport because of a switch failure, broken cross connect, faulty port from your side, you still lose the session and failover to transit whether you have an adjacency directly with the end peer or not.