[AusNOG] BiLateral Peering Via MegaPort and/or NSW-IX

Barry Murphy barry at vibecommunications.co.nz
Fri Mar 6 13:51:43 EST 2015

I think you may have mis-read the disclaimer, it states "Sending
Unsolicited Commercial Emails to contacts mined from PeeringDB will result
in a ban and public embarrassment”

Meaning don’t email people from the list to try sell them something. Most
if not all will not configure peers unless you are doing some form of
traffic that warrants their engineers $$$ time to even look at as-stats
and configure a peer.

Cheers

--
Kind regards,
Barry Murphy / Chief Operating Officer
+64 27 490 9712 / barry at vibecommunications.co.nz
 <http://www.vibecommunications.co.nz/>
<https://www.facebook.com/VibeCom>  <https://twitter.com/vibecomnz>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/1941512>
Office: +64 9 222 0000 / Fax: 0800 842 326
Level 2, 155 K Road, Auckland, New Zealand
Web: www.vibecommunications.co.nz <http://www.vibecommunications.co.nz/> /
Peering: AS45177 <http://www.peeringdb.com/view.php?asn=45177>
This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me
immediately, destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of this
communication or disclose anything about it. Thank you. Please note that
this communication does not designate an information system for the
purposes of the Electronic Transactions Act 2002.