[AusNOG] Cacti Polling

Nick Stallman nick at agentpoint.com
Tue Mar 3 07:23:43 EST 2015

PHP 5 just complains if you haven't set the timezone in php.ini.
Trivial to fix. I presume that is what it is.

On 02/03/15 19:02, Ross Wheeler wrote:

> On Mon, 2 Mar 2015, ANSA SERVERS wrote:
>
>> run the poller manually, it spits out a whole lot of time errors (
>> which it did on the old install telling us that our php date or time
>> is wrong
>
> Surely this is a massive clue?
>
> rrd won't write thinks the time is screwy, I presume you HAVE checked
> the system clock is accurate, and perhaps even move the rrd databases
> somewhere safe and let it re-create them? If you've had a poll go
> through with a time way in the future, it won't want to go back to
> "earlier" times and you may have to export, sanitise and re-import the
> files.
>
> R.

Nick Stallman
Agentpoint Pty Ltd
The Real Estate Web Developers
Melbourne | Sydney | Miami
nick at agentpoint.com
www.agentpoint.com.au | www.zooproperty.com | www.ginga.com.au |
www.business2.com.au

Business2.com.au is a real estate agent information website that helps
you understand Portals, Technology and comes with FREE tools to help
your Agency become an online success!