[AusNOG] Cacti Polling

Peter Adkins peter.adkins at kernelpicnic.net
Mon Mar 2 18:25:44 EST 2015

A few common causes for 'broken' or 'no' graphs in Cacti land:

   - You definitely installed the poller into your crontab?
   - Is there anything in your cron log indicating an error?
   - Are you able to run the poller manually via command line - with no
   errors?

Of course, this is assuming you've got the configuration for the given
device / graph into the database already :)

>From here it starts to delve into the systems side of things quite heavily
and shoots well past what'd be considered 'safe' for the list - SELinux
booleans (if applicable), permissions, PHP modules, etc.

Regards,
Peter Adkins