[AusNOG] Zettagrid Sydney Offline

Robert Hudson hudrob at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 11:36:51 EST 2015

As a customer, I've received a number of updates from Zettagrid on this
issue overnight and today.

Hardware fails, there may be questions about design and redundancy that
some people may have (almost all of the issues I've seen with them have
been storage related), but in terms of notifying customers of issues and
keeping them updated, it's very hard to criticise Zettagrid.

Regards,

Robert