[AusNOG] From the AGD - Data Retention - Starts October 15 2015

George Fong george at lateralplains.com
Wed Jun 17 01:37:32 EST 2015

The fact that this discussion has gone on so long and with so many
differing opinions from quite obviously intelligent and articulate
professionals. What does that tell you?

Paul and I are close to finishing a first Q&A which will be a live doc,
for the ISP SIG and Comms Alliance. We'll release a draft soon to the
ISP Sig list.

Cheers
g.
(Recovering Lawyer)