[AusNOG] From the AGD - Data Retention - Starts October 15 2015

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at theispguy.com
Thu Jun 11 19:16:40 EST 2015

Boom.. Mark is right on the money.

We deserve all we get for the lack of action.... same for all the different
things that the government is doing to us.

...Skeeve

--

Skeeve Stevens - The ISP Guy - Internet Provider SME

Email: skeeve at theispguy.com ; Cell: +61(0)414 753 383
Skype: skeeve; Blog: TheISPGuy.com <http://theispguy.com/> ; Facebook:
TheISPGuy <https://www.facebook.com/theispguy>

Linkedin: /in/skeeve <http://www.linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: