[AusNOG] From the AGD - Data Retention - Starts October 15 2015

George Fong george at lateralplains.com
Wed Jun 10 09:46:02 EST 2015

Actually, there is another deadline - 13 August. That's when you have to
have your DRIP in; or a request for an extension by which to implement
metadata retention. We (Internet Australia) have set up the ISP SIG to
work through these issues and we are working with Comms Alliance to
assist the AGD on technical implementation issues.

Cheers
g.