[AusNOG] MTU debugging? (Or possibly just a fault with Amazon SES?)

Giles Pollock glp71s at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 10:28:06 EST 2015

Seen a similar thing happen, however with outbound SMTP traffic from Amazon
cloud. In that case there was some sort of NAT device in the way which was
messing up the traffic, and the solution was to upgrade them.

Do all emails get broken, or do only ones with a certain amount of content
get knocked out? Wireshark usually ends up being your best friend in these
sort of situations...