[AusNOG] [Isp-sig] Data Retention Workshop - Results

Craig O'Toole cotoole at remex.com.au
Fri Jul 31 10:05:45 EST 2015

Hi Andrew,

Let me pass on a big thank you for the efforts and resources you put into
creating and this workshop. Thank you also to all those involved and
especially David who has given us a good grounding on how this might be
seen from a legal perspective.

It is exactly what we needed at this juncture. The workshop highlighted
just how important it is to work through the DRIPS and it has been very
helpful to everyone in attendance.

Craig O'Toole

Director
Internet Australia

Information contained in this email is intended for the addressees only.