[AusNOG] Data Retention Workshop - Results

Andrew Yager andrew at rwts.com.au
Thu Jul 30 10:24:03 EST 2015

Hi All,

We’ve begun publishing the “outcomes” of the Data Retention Workshop on Tuesday online at http://dataretentionadvice.com/.

We’ll be putting up some videos over the next couple of days, as well as some of the specifics around understanding the data sets and some of the other scenarios (a mail hosting scenario and a CGN scenario).

I’ll also be putting up some “you could do it this way” guides for common services.

Usual story - please remember this isn’t legal advice and if in doubt you should get your own advice. I certainly know that David Ohri from Thomson Geer (who spoke at the Workshop) would be more than happy to talk to you!

Thanks,
Andrew