[AusNOG] Site Visit - Sydney - Line/MDF Technician - ASAP

Shanti Korporaal shanti at eintellegonetworks.com
Tue Jul 14 10:14:51 EST 2015

Hi all,

I have a new Optus ULL line installed at our admin office in Glebe.

Telstra allocated 'in place' pair details to Optus and they provisioned the
service.

But, there was no cabling in place in the MDF and Telstra can't tell anyone
what the pair details are, although we might have an idea.

We've logged a DoA fault, but it is going to be the 21st before someone can
come out and tag it.

I need someone who can find the phone line (ULL) on the lead-in in our MDF
and patch it through.

There is also no book/records in the MDF that we can find.

I realise this isn't networks but I'm hoping someone here might know
someone or have the skills to do this.

Please contact me off-list and let me know rates.  Looking forward to
hearing from someone.

Peace

Shanti

*Shanti Korporaal - *eintellego Networks Pty Ltd
2014 Anthill 30Under30
shanti at eintellegonetworks.com
<https://mail.google.com/mail/?view=cm&fs=1&tf=1&to=shanti@eintellegonetworks.com>
 ; www.eintellegonetworks.com

Phone: 1300 239 038; Direct: +61 (0)2 8091 1224 Cell: +61 (0)423 045 588 ;
skype://shantikorporaal

facebook.com/eintellegonetworks ; linkedin.com/in/shantikorporaal

twitter.com/CloudGirlAU ; blog: www.cloudgirl.com.au

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering