[AusNOG] AusNOG Mailing List 2015

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at theispguy.com
Tue Jan 6 10:54:51 EST 2015

Ignore my bipolar emails at the moment people.. just migrating.

I don't know what you are asking Daniel... my eintellegonetworks and
theispguy are completely different GoogleApps instances.... which I am in
the middle of moving between.

Speaking on which, if anyone has a hint on how to move a chunk of email
(only Ausnog archive for example) from once Gmail to another... that would
be nice :)

...Skeeve

--

Skeeve Stevens - The ISP Guy