[AusNOG] Netflix cracking down on geolocation bypassing (VPN, etc)

Alan Maher alanmaher at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 15:18:50 EST 2015

With all due respect to Netflix, you have to wonder why the Movie
Studios don't
stream the stuff themselves.
They already control the direct supply chain to the theatres, and taking
it further to
control the internet supply chain would have struck me as logical.
But, I know that logic has little do with some of this stuff.
*Just thinking out loud*