[AusNOG] Firewall

Nick Savvides Nick_Savvides at symantec.com
Wed Feb 25 17:35:15 EST 2015

Yes, I misread the email, I believed that was host firewall.

Nick.

Nick Savvides,  Senior Principal Systems Engineer (Security)
nick_savvides at symantec.com, Mobile: +61 434 600 870

From:  Joseph Goldman <joe at apcs.com.au>
Date:  Wednesday, 25 February 2015 11:24
To:  "ausnog at lists.ausnog.net" <ausnog at lists.ausnog.net>
Subject:  Re: [AusNOG] Firewall

Hi Nick,

 Your tool doesn't appear to be what the EU is after, and as it seems to be
a product, from a company email, I'd suggest doing replies like this
off-list in future.

 Your tool reads as though its to harden the server in question, the tool
the OP is asking for, is a forwarding device to do Firewalling for clients
'behind' it.

Thanks,
Joe