[AusNOG] Firewall

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Wed Feb 25 11:24:58 EST 2015

Hi Nick,

  Your tool doesn't appear to be what the EU is after, and as it seems
to be a product, from a company email, I'd suggest doing replies like
this off-list in future.

  Your tool reads as though its to harden the server in question, the
tool the OP is asking for, is a forwarding device to do Firewalling for
clients 'behind' it.

Thanks,
Joe