[AusNOG] Draft Copyright Notice Scheme basic survey results so far...

Nick Brown Nick.Brown at vocus.com.au
Wed Feb 25 11:03:06 EST 2015

The results are interesting, but I’d agree with Steve – without understanding who the results represent the opinion of I’m not sure how much value or weight the results really add to the discussion.

I’d also be concerned that questions regarding perceived cost to implement etc will not paint an accurate picture, and in my mind it’s an accurate picture the ISP industry needs to paint, not taking a simple stab in the dark.

Regards,
Nick Brown

M: +61 43203 8015   D: +61 2 4910 1015   E: nick.brown at vocus.com.au
P: 1300 88 99 88 or +61 2 8999 8999   W: www.vocus.com.au