[AusNOG] Firewall

Paul Gear ausnog at libertysys.com.au
Wed Feb 25 10:14:39 EST 2015

Tony's suggestion is pretty the only solution so far that meets Sam's
requirements.  You could also use Shorewall with webmin for a more
zone-based firewall approach.

The Astaro/Sophos UTM stuff was originally an add-on package for SUSE
Linux (re-badged as Novell Security Manager when they had a partnership
going), but it has been quite a few years since I touched it and they
may have changed it to a standalone appliance now.

Paul