[AusNOG] Firewall

Colin Stubbs colin.stubbs at equatetechnologies.com.au
Wed Feb 25 10:09:18 EST 2015

I think you're wasting your time, and as someone else mentioned you'd be
best walking away from this.

You'd need to combine the host routing and firewalling capabilities, e.g.
iptables, with various content filtering capabilities, e.g. Squid+Websense.

Oh wait... that's a UTM appliance... your customer is asking you to build
them a UTM appliance... from scratch.

That's not commercially viable for you if you have to ask AusNOG for
options.

-Colin